-2 LITER STAINLESS STEEL
-2 DIFFERENT SIZE CAPS FOR DRINKING OR POURING/FILLING
-BUNGEE KEEPER STRAP
-VELCRO ON FRONT POCKET FLAP FOR PATCHES
-RUGGED REMOVABLE SLEEVE
-2 x UTILITY POUCHES
-DETACHEABLE METAL CLIP TO MOVE TO MULTIPLE MOLLE POINTS
-PARACORD CARRY HANDLE WITH 2 PUSH BUTTON QUICK RELEASE C-CLIPS
Keep HYDRATED on the go! With this half gallon jug, you have a ton of liquid to keep you going.
The thick PARACORD handle is built to last and has to 2 x push button C-Clips to attach where ever you need them.
With the utility pouches, never again will your phone, wallet, snacks, and keys be flopping around in your pockets or scattered on the ground where ever you go. No more retracing your steps, looking for where you left your phone and hoping someone didn't pick it up. Empty your pockets of these nuisances and carry everything in one location.
Made from high quality double-wall stainless steel and military grade fabrics. The Mil-Spec nylon sleeve is rip and tear resistant, easily removable and washable, and comes with MOLLE webbing to attach any accessories. Military style magazine pouch and utility pouch for your wallet, phone, keys, or any of your gear and equipment.
PRODUCT CARE AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- - Dishwasher safe.
- - Wash before initial use.
- - Do not place in a freezer.
- - Remove the nylon sleeve before use in dishwasher.
- - Check rubber gaskets inside the cap for damage and proper placement after every wash.
- - Remove items from sleeve pouches, steel clip, and paracord handle prior to washing the nylon sleeve.
- DO NOT microwave; fire and severe injury can occur.
- DO NOT freeze; loss of vacuum can occur.
- DO NOT use with dry ice; explosion can occur.
- DO NOT over fill with hot liquids.
- DO NOT force cap open or remove the cap with tools of any kind.
- DO NOT fill or store with carbonated liquid. Pressure can build up overtime and cause injury when the cap is removed or forcibly eject the cap and cause injury.
- DO keep hot liquids out of reach of children.
- DO allow hot liquids to rest prior to opening.
- DO open with caution when using hot liquids.
- DO open periodically to relieve pressure.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns